We are fluent in Greek and Russian.
We are fluent in Greek and Russian.

Fiancé(e) Visa or K-1 Visa

Woman with her hand on man's shoulder showing and engagement ring

Start your journey to a new life together with a K-1 Visa

A K-1 visa (also known as a fiancé visa) gives the engaged partner of a U.S. citizen permission to enter the United States for a maximum of 3 months. Within those 90 days, the couple must get married, and then apply for a green card through marriage.

Fiancé visas are open to both male and female spouses (fiancés and fiancées), and are available to same-sex partners.
Book a free consultation

The Fiancé Visa process

The fiancé visa application process is a notoriously difficult one. With our help, we can look at your case and carefully determine which route is best for you and your loved one.

Depending on your circumstances, it might be a better option to get married in your partner's country and apply for a spousal visa, or there may be other options.

No matter what route you decide to take, we work with you every step of the way to help make sure that your application will be successful. From start to finish our team will be there to make it as easy as possible for you and your spouse.

We will complete all the forms for you, prepare your spouse for their interview, and make sure there are no unexpected problems.

Get in touch with our experienced team today so we can help you navigate the complex fiancé visa process from start to finish.
Book a free consultation
Emmanuel Meimaris, Immigration Attorney working at his desk at Meimaris Law

Take the first step towards your new life in the US together.

Contact Form