We are fluent in Greek and Russian.
We are fluent in Greek and Russian.

Family-Based Green Card

Russian and American passports isolated on a grey background

The Expert Guidance You Need To Get A Green Card For Your Relatives

Getting an immigrant visa and green card can be incredibly difficult, but if you’re a U.S. citizen or you already have a green card, you are allowed to apply for and sponsor your foreign national relatives to immigrate to the U.S.

A relative who wants to immigrate to the U.S. is classified into categories, based on a preference system. Your immediate relatives usually have priority which means they will usually receive a visa faster than other relatives.

The U.S. immigrant visa process can be very confusing if you are unfamiliar with it, but our team can help you get through it, step by step.
Let’s discuss your situation

The Green Card For Family Members Application Process

If you are a U.S. citizen, you can apply for a green card for your:
  • Spouse
  • Unmarried child under 21 years of age
  • Unmarried son or daughter over 21
  • Married son or daughter
  • Brother or sister, if you’re at least 21 years old
  • Parent, if you’re at least 21 years old
If you have legal permanent residence (a green card) then you can apply for:
  • Your spouse
  • An unmarried son or daughter
What happens after you file your relative’s green card application?

As soon as your application has been approved by the Immigration Service (USCIS), an immigrant visa or green card can be immediately available for:

  • Parents
  • Spouses
  • Unmarried Children under 21

For other family members, after approval, the relative must wait for an immigrant visa number to become available. Once it becomes available they will be scheduled for an interview at the US Consulate for an immigrant visa. 

If you need help figuring out how to get your relatives a green card then our team can help. 

Get your loved one’s application completed with the assistance of our expert immigration attorneys.

Help your family start their U.S. citizenship journey today.

Contact Form